Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Common Core Standards Posters - Planet Theme

Themes, themes, themes, a GALAXY of themes. As mentioned in the post below, I got a little carried away recently and created five new themes for my Common Core Standards Posters for third, fourth, and fifth grades (sixth grade is in the works). Then, a day after I finished that, a colleague of mine asked for a poster kit in a "planetary" theme. How cool is that?! I whipped it up and I'm giving it away free here on my blog. You can download it for free. If you like it, please consider leaving a comment below.



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchased the pdf for 5th grade and it is great! It will save me so much time, is accurate, attractive for the classroom, and very kid friendly. Great job Mr.G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the 4th grade version of the CC posters and love them. This makes my world so easy. Any chance on your making Science and Social Studies as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for you interest!

    I see there are national standards for SS and Science in grades 6-8. But I don't see any for grades K-5. Am I missing something? (I'm looking at http://www.corestandards.org/) If there are national standards, I'll make posters for them. I would probably offer it as a separate "add-on" to the math and ELA standards.

    ReplyDelete