Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Themes for Common Core Standards Posters - Update

Over the summer, I revamped the themes for my Common Core Standards Posters. The bundle now includes thirty(!) themes. Since then, several teachers have asked for additional themes. I always get a kick out of learning about the huge variety of themes teachers are using in their classrooms. Here's a quick list of the the ones that aren't in the bundle on TPT.

Dog Theme
Jungle Theme (a more mature version of the jungle theme in the TPT bundle)
Camping Theme (making this one made me want to go camping)
Sports Team Theme
Ocean Critters Theme




If you want any of the themes on this list, just email me or leave a comment below!

A special thanks to these clip art and font creators who made these themes possible.
Scrappin Doodles
DragonFlyTwist
Pink Pueblo
Kimberly Geswein Fonts

No comments:

Post a Comment