Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Update

I love summer! This June, between trips with my wife and our four year old daughter to Gilroy Gardens, Children's Fairy Land in Oakland, and the playgrounds around the city, I've finished posters for three more grades, and a couple of free, teacher-requested themes.

Grade 1 Illustrated Common Core Standards Posters 
Grade 2 Illustrated Common Core Standards Posters
Grade 6 Illustrated Common Core Standards Posters 

Common Core Standards Posters - Rock Star Theme
Common Core Standards Posters - Pirate Theme

Baby number two is due in mid-July, so I'm racing against the clock to finish Kindergarten and Grades 7 and 8 before she arrives.

Below are a few posters from the first, second, and sixth grades. There are about a eighty illustrations in each poster kit. Some of it I created myself. Most of it I made by combining clip art from different sources. All of the art is used according to the terms of its creators. No art is used without permission.

I've made an effort to include plenty of ethnic and gender diversity. Some of the standards have more than one option to choose from.








6 comments:

  1. Any update on the seventh grade posters? Congrats on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Baby number two is snoozing peacefully and I'm working on the 7th grade posters as we speak. I'm about half done with the math ones. English posters are finished. The whole thing will be posted on TPT sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you could sell or add the additional CA Common Core Standards to go along with these? I would like to use them, but I want all of them to match. I teach 2nd grade in CA. Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting! CA additions should be ready in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the CA additions available through TPT?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shari. The CA additions aren't there yet, Not sure how long it will take at this point but once I get a handle on the size of the project I'll let you know by posting here again. I reckon it won't take more than a few weeks. :)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete