Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fourth Grade Common Core Standards Posters Illustrated Version

Winter vacation brought warm weather (it was seventy-five in Southern California, where the grandparents live!) Mom's peanut butter squares (yum), and time to finish projects. I'm happy to say I finished the fourth grade common core standards posters. A big thank you to all the fourth grade teachers who gave me feedback and inspiration along the way.

I've posted a few of my favorite graphics from the project here. Have a look!

I get a kick out of creating an image that really shows the concept or skill behind each standard. I'm always looking for ways to make improvements to the illustrations. If you have any feedback or ideas, I'd love to hear about it. You can leave a comment here or contact me through Blogger.

You can download the posters from my TPT store.

There are posters for the math and ELA fourth grade standards. They are written in both "I can..." and "We can..." The poster kit also includes five "themes."


2 comments:

  1. Hi Steve,

    I like what you're trying to do on TPT and decided to encourage you by passing along the Liebster Award that Anne Marie handed out to me. We've been blogging for about the same time.

    See my blog with more information.

    http://infoandlit.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks, Kathleen. I will pass it along to five new bloggers soon!

    ReplyDelete