Sunday, October 30, 2011

Illustrating the Fifth Grade Common Core Standards

Update, November 20. The math and English-Language Arts standards for Grade 5 are finished! Whew! Thanks to all the fifth grade teachers who provided feedback and inspiration.

Finding products on TPT can be a little confusing, so I made a list here to make it easier.

Feedback on these posters is welcome and appreciated! Email me or comment here.

Grade 5 Illustrated Common Core Standards Posters - English Language Arts and Math
Grade 5 Illustrated Common Core Standards Posters - English-Language Arts
Grade 5 Illustrated Common Core Standards Posters - Math

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



6 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. G - these are great! I can't wait to purchase both sets from you.

    I have a question, though. Would it be possible to buy these from you in Word form? My district has already written the "I Cans..." and I'd like for them to be the same. That way I can edit as needed?

    Thanks!
    Morgan
    maheckscher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan. Thanks for commenting! I include an "I can" version in the PDF format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Morgan. I think I answered this question a while back, but I don't see my answer on here.... strange...

    The poster kit includes "I can" and "we can" versions.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. G.,

    When will sixth grade standards be ready?

    Anxious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished 'em last week. You can find them here.

    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Grade-6-Illustrated-Common-Core-Standards-Posters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or if you prefer buying from Teachers Notebook, you can get the here.

    http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/themrgshow/sixth-grade-illustrated-common-core-standards-posters

    ReplyDelete