Thursday, September 1, 2011

Troubleshooting an Ornery Computer - Quick Reference for Students and Teachers




"Teacher, my computer is broken!" If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, I would have a lot of nickels. So, I created this one-page (two-sided) reference card that takes students through the steps to resurrect a frozen computer. There are two options: one process may allow them to save any unsaved work. The other process will not preserve any unsaved work. Try it out for yourself!The reference for students is designed for PC computers running Windows. Troubleshooting a Mac will be addressed in a future article.Not only will this handout save you time, it will teach students the basics to troubleshooting a hung Windows computer - something everyone needs to know if this hyper-technical world.

 Troubleshooting Your Computer - PDF


No comments:

Post a Comment